Lesson book for Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7) software. This is the book you’ve asked for! EQ experts show how to design circular quilts, hexagon blocks and quilts, landscapes, t-shirt and photo quilts and MORE. Learn Custom Quilt secrets, and how to design for Accuquilt dies or pre-cuts. Each lesson teaches basic skills you’ll use and reuse in designing your own quilts. Perfect for all EQ7 skill levels.
Although EQ with Me companion books are written for EQ7 PC, they work as well for EQ7 Mac with only a few keystroke differences.
These fully illustrated lessons were written by quiltmakers who have mastered features in EQ7 you may never have imagined. Here are the topics that they talk about:
- Basic Quilt & Block Design Tricks
- Creating Instant Blocks & Borders
- Drawing Layouts for Optical Effects
- Designing for AccuQuilt Dies & Pre-Cuts
- Award Winning Layout in Minutes
- Panel, T-shirt & Photo Quilts
- Designing Circular Quilts
- Designing with Hexagons
- Designing Landscape Quilts
- Tips & Tricks for Working with EQ7
Size 8½” x 11?
Softcover, spiral binding, full-color content
Lesson contributors: Janet Bangs, Judy Best, Jenny Novinsky, Michelle Settle, Jane Turgeon and Barb Vlack.
Design contributors: Linda Broadbent, Dianne Gronfors, Jacquelyn Jacobi, Bea Lee, Janet Spicer Quam, Jean Rhubin, and Liz Waechter.